BDL values the privacy of its users. BDL will not provide any information about its users and/or their traffic data to any third party company for any purpose, unless required to do so by law.
- You will not associate (or permit any third party to associate) any data gathered from your Website(s) (or such third parties’ website(s)) with any personally identifying information from any source as part of your use (or such third parties’ use) of the Service.
- You will comply with all applicable local and regional data protection and privacy laws relating to your use of the Service and the collection of information from visitors to your websites.
What we collect
We collect information to provide a personalized and efficient service. We collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information required for billing purposes.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
All billing and financial information collected is used solely for billing purposes. We use a third-party for credit card processing. If you are a registered user of the Beelert service, some information may be retained in our records after the end of your subscription or trial.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Administration of the service (billing)
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid soepenas
With your permission we may publish your testimonial along with your company name, logo and the name of the main contact person.
Links to other websites
The Service contains links to external sites. BDL is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information within the Service, or available via hypertext link from the Service, is made available without responsibility on the part of BDL. BDL disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from the Service.
Service provider Collection and Use
Beelert collects information under the direction of its Clients. Beelert has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it processes. We work with our Clients to help them provide notice to their customers concerning the purpose for which personal data is collected.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
Beelert has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it processes. An individual seeking to amend, correct or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the individual Beelert client (the data controller). If the client requests that Beelert removes the data, we will respond to the Client request within 30 days.
We will retain the personal information that we process for our Clients for as long as needed in order to provide services to our Clients. Amongst others, we retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements and resolve disputes.
When you visit our website we collect personal as well as non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address & Geo-location (your permission will be asked once automatically in your browser). This is used to better understand aspects of our visitors such as geography and network provider information. We also analyze and store information about how you interact with our website, this allows us to analyze trends, manage the service and diagnose problems.
Social Media Widgets
We may receive a notification when you open an email from us, dependent upon whether your email client supports this feature. If You choose to invite a friend to the service using our referral feature, we will send an email to the address you supply. You agree that you have the required permission to disclose your friends email address and name for this purpose.
BDL agents will be formally registered. Their contacts subscribing to the Beelert service are customers of BDL. BDL agents agree that they have the required permission to disclose their contacts email addresses and names for this purpose.
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your non-publicly available personal information to third parties. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. In order to decline cookies simply update the privacy settings for your web browser.
- You will have the option of unsubscribing from future communications whenever you receive a communication from us.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2014.